|Plum Good Cake|
"It's a lovable cake made with plum child food - moist, wealthy, and a snap to make."
- 2 cups all-motive flour
- 2 cups white sugar
- half teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- half of teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- half teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- three eggs
- 2 (four ounce) jars plum child food
- 1 tablespoon pink meals coloring
- 1 cup chopped black walnuts
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 14M||Ready in : 1H30M|
- Preheat oven to 300 stages F (one hundred fifty stages C). Grease and flour a ten inch tube pan.
- In a large bowl blend together the flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and cloves. Make a properly in the center and pour within the oil, eggs, baby meals and crimson food coloring. Mix nicely, then stir in chopped walnuts.
- Pour batter into organized pan. Bake in the preheated oven for 70 mins, or until a toothpick inserted into the middle of the cake comes out easy. Remove cake from pan at the same time as still hot and frost at once.
- To make the Frosting: In a small bowl combine 1 cup confectioners sugar and 1 tablespoon lemon juice. Stir until easy.
All recipes with this dish can help you get a new and positive cooking experience on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the event, be it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Plum Good Cake recipe suits your family's flavor, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Plum Good Cake :
Video Duration:04:24 Total Views: 826
Video Duration:04:05 Total Views: 37000+
Video Duration:04:18 Total Views: 265
Video Duration:04:43 Total Views: 633000+