|Baked Pineapple Casserole|
"A bread and pineapple casserole that is going super with a ham dinner."
- half of cup butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- four eggs
- 1 pinch floor cinnamon (optional)
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg (elective)
- five slices white bread, torn
- 1 (20 ounce) can overwhelmed pineapple with juice
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 1H20M|
- Preheat oven to 350 stages F (a hundred seventy five stages C). Grease a medium-sized casserole dish.
- In a mixing bowl, cream together butter and sugar. Beat in eggs separately. Stir in cinnamon and nutmeg. Add bread and crushed pineapple into the combination. Transfer combination to the prepared baking dish.
- Bake inside the preheated oven until bubbly and gently browned, approximately 60 mins.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to maintain meals moist, cook dinner it flippantly, and make smooth-up simpler.
All recipes for this dish can help you get a fresh and favorable cooking experience in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the event, make it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Baked Pineapple Casserole recipe suits your family's flavour, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Baked Pineapple Casserole :
Video Duration:06:46 Total Views: 7000+
Video Duration:03:21 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:04:59 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:14:14 Total Views: 40000+