|Homemade Spaghetti Sauce|
"Homemade Italian spaghetti sauce from an Italian family. The longer you cook it the higher it tastes."
- 1 chopped onion
- five cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 (28 ounce) cans peeled ground tomatoes in paste
- 1 (6 ounce) can Italian-fashion tomato paste
- 7 cups water
- 3 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 4H10M|
- In massive saucepan over medium warmth, saute onion and garlic in olive oil till smooth. Stir in tomatoes, tomato paste, water, Italian seasoning, basil, sugar, wine, and crushed purple pepper. Reduce warmth to low and simmer 3 hours, stirring occasionally. Serve.
- Try using a Reynolds® sluggish cooker liner in your gradual cooker for easier cleanup.
All recipes with this dish will help you get a fresh and favorable cooking experience in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the occasion, make it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Homemade Spaghetti Sauce recipe suits your family's flavor, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Homemade Spaghetti Sauce :
Video Duration:19:03 Total Views: 54000+
Video Duration:13:05 Total Views: 80000+
Video Duration:03:29 Total Views: 3000+
Video Duration:33:57 Total Views: 25000+
Video Duration:13:21 Total Views: 2027000+
Video Duration:09:12 Total Views: 8000+
Video Duration:12:44 Total Views: 34000+
Video Duration:10:25 Total Views: 817
Video Duration:03:35 Total Views: 260000+