|Lemon Nut Cookies|
"Good cookies that are right for you."
- half cup margarine
- half of cup white sugar
- 1 egg, separated
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons sparkling lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons orange zest
- 1 1/four cups sifted all-motive flour
- half cup chopped walnuts
|Prep :||Cook : 12M||Ready in :|
- Cream margarine with sugar. Add egg yolk (reserve egg white), lemon juice and grated lemon and orange peels and beat. Add flour and blend properly. Chill for one hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 tiers F (180 levels C).
- Dip a teaspoonful of dough into slightly beaten egg white after which into nuts. Place nut aspect up, 2 inches aside on lightly-oiled cookie sheet. Bake for 20-25 minutes or till gently browned. Transfer to cooling rack right now.
All recipes with this dish can help you get a new and favorable cooking experience on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the occasion, make it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Lemon Nut Cookies recipe complements your family's flavor, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Lemon Nut Cookies :
Video Duration:08:33 Total Views: 16000+
Video Duration:03:57 Total Views: 615
Video Duration:05:06 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:07:25 Total Views: 3000+
Video Duration:12:03 Total Views: 11000+