|Mandarin Almond Salad|
"A tremendous medley of flavors and textures!"
- 1 head romaine lettuce - rinsed, dried and chopped
- 2 (eleven ounce) cans mandarin oranges, drained
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- half cup sliced almonds
- 1/four cup purple wine vinegar
- half cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon overwhelmed red pepper flakes
- ground black pepper to taste
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 40M|
- In a massive bowl, integrate the romaine lettuce, oranges and green onions.
- Heat 2 tablespoons sugar with the almonds in saucepan over medium heat. Cook and stir at the same time as sugar begins to melt and coat almonds. Stir continuously till almonds are mild brown. Turn onto a plate, and funky for 10 minutes.
- Combine crimson wine vinegar, olive oil, one tablespoon sugar, purple pepper flakes and black pepper in a jar with a good fitting lid. Shake vigorously until sugar is dissolved.
- Before serving, toss lettuce with salad dressing till covered. Transfer to a decorative serving bowl, and sprinkle with sugared almonds.
All recipes for this dish can help you get a fresh and positive cooking experience on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the occasion, be it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Mandarin Almond Salad recipe complements your family's flavor, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Mandarin Almond Salad :
Video Duration:04:23 Total Views: 28000+
Video Duration:03:15 Total Views: 32000+
Video Duration:03:07 Total Views: 299