|One Bowl Buttercream Frosting|
"I use this frosting on desserts but I wager you could use it on cookies. I make this frosting quite often. YUM!!"
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 2/3 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
|Prep :||Cook : 32M||Ready in :|
- In medium bowl, beat butter. Add confectioners' sugar and cocoa alternately with milk, beating to spreading consistency (additional milk can be needed). Stir in vanilla.
All recipes with this dish can help you get a new and favorable cooking experience on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the event, make it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this One Bowl Buttercream Frosting recipe suits your family's style, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For One Bowl Buttercream Frosting :
Video Duration:08:56 Total Views: 27000+
Video Duration:01:01 Total Views: 19000+
Video Duration:00:46 Total Views: 548
Video Duration:04:36 Total Views: 33000+
Video Duration:05:00 Total Views: 66000+
Video Duration:06:10 Total Views: 208000+
Video Duration:03:14 Total Views: 14000+
Video Duration:08:15 Total Views: 10000+