|Raspberry Chocolate Supremes|
"This is a completely tasty bar, appropriate with a warm cup of tea."
- 1 cup all-reason flour
- 1/four cup confectioners' sugar
- half of cup butter
- half of cup raspberry jam
- three oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 (1 ounce) squares semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 tablespoon shortening
|Prep :||Cook : 12M||Ready in :|
- Preheat oven to 375 ranges F.
- Lightly spoon flour right into a measuring cup. Level off. In a bowl combine the flour and powered sugar.
- Cut in butter with a fork and mix nicely. Press combination right into a 9 inch rectangular pan.
- Bake at 375 for 15 to 17 mins till lightly brown.
- To make Filling: Spread jam evenly over baked crust . In a small bowl beat cream cheese and milk until clean. Melt white chocolate chips over low warmth and upload to combination. Beat until smooth. Drop cream cheese aggregate by using teaspoons evenly over jam. Spread cautiously and refrigerate.
- To make Glaze Topping: Cut chocolate squares into small portions and melt with shortening over low warmness, stirring constantly. Spread over white chocolate layer. Cool completely. Cut into bars and shop in fridge.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to preserve meals wet, cook dinner it calmly, and make smooth-up less difficult.
All recipes with this dish will allow you to get a fresh and favorable cooking experience in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the occasion, be it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Raspberry Chocolate Supremes recipe complements your family's tastes, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!