|Beef Stew I|
"Beef stew with rosemary."
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 kilos cubed pork stew meat
- 2 tablespoons all-reason flour
- 6 cups water
- half of teaspoon salt
- half teaspoon floor black pepper
- 4 cups cubed potatoes
- 2 cups chopped carrots
- half teaspoon browning sauce
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 1 cup clean corn kernels
- 1 cup clean inexperienced beans, reduce into 1 inch portions
- 1/four cup immediately rice
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 4H5M|
- Heat oil in massive pot. Add red meat and flour, stirring to coat red meat; brown.
- Add water, salt, and pepper. Heat to boiling; lessen heat, and simmer 1 hour.
- Stir in potatoes, carrots (or turnips), browning sauce, and rosemary. Simmer 1-2 hours.
- Add corn, green beans, and rice; simmer for half-hour longer.
All recipes with this dish will help you get a new and positive cooking encounter in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the occasion, make it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Beef Stew I recipe complements your family's tastes, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Beef Stew I :
Video Duration:03:59 Total Views: 276000+
Video Duration:04:06 Total Views: 286000+
Video Duration:03:09 Total Views: 327000+
Video Duration:05:20 Total Views: 344000+