|Giant Toffee Chocolate Chip Cookies|
"A suitable snack for the kids."
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- half cup buttermilk
- half cup shortening
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 egg
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- half teaspoon baking powder
- 1/four teaspoon salt
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped white chocolate
|Prep :||Cook : 12M||Ready in :|
- Heat oven to 350 levels F (one hundred seventy five levels C).
- In a massive bowl, blend brown sugar, buttermilk, shortening, honey, and egg. Stir in flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Stir in chocolate chips and chopped white chocolate.
- Drop dough via degree 1/4 cupfuls about 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 12 to fourteen minutes, or till edges are golden brown. Cool for 4 minutes, and put off from cookie sheets.
All recipes for this dish will help you get a fresh and favorable cooking experience in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the occasion, make it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Giant Toffee Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe fits your family's flavour, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!