|Mint Wafer Cookies|
"These are chewy chocolate mint cookies with a mint wafer on the pinnacle. A lovely layout is swirled into the top of the sweet at the same time as the cookies are hot."
- 3/four cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups packed light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons water
- 1 three/four cups mint chocolate chips
- 2 eggs
- 2 half cups all-cause flour
- 1 1/four teaspoons baking soda
- half of teaspoon salt
- 20 chocolate covered thin mints
|Prep :||Cook : 18M||Ready in :|
- In a small saucepan, combine the butter, brown sugar, water and mint chocolate chips. Cook over low warmth, stirring sometimes until melted. Transfer to a medium bowl and set apart to chill for approximately 10 mins.
- Beat the eggs into the chocolate combination one by one. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt, stir into the chocolate mixture. Cover dough, and kick back for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 ranges F (one hundred seventy five levels C). Roll dough into 1 inch balls and vicinity 1 1/2 inches aside onto an unprepared cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12 to 13 mins inside the preheated oven. As soon because the cookies are out of the oven, location half of of a mint sweet on top of every one. Let take a seat for 30 seconds, then swirl with a toothpick. Cool on twine racks.
All recipes with this dish will allow you to get a fresh and positive cooking experience on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the occasion, be it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Mint Wafer Cookies recipe fits your family's preference, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Mint Wafer Cookies :
Video Duration:03:41 Total Views: 112
Video Duration:01:15 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:06:32 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:03:29 Total Views: 4302000+
Video Duration:11:11 Total Views: 14000+
Video Duration:03:32 Total Views: 2000+