"A cobbler like a pineapple the other way up cake."
- half cup butter
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (15 ounce) can pineapple chunks, tired
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 (four ounce) jar maraschino cherries, halved
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 10M||Ready in : 45M|
- Preheat oven to four hundred degrees F (two hundred tiers C). In a 9x13 inch baking dish, melt the butter within the oven.
- In a medium bowl, stir collectively flour, white sugar, and milk until smooth. Pour batter into the organized dish.
- In a separate bowl, toss pineapple with brown sugar till fruit is nicely lined. Drop pineapple aggregate by way of spoonfuls into the batter. Sprinkle with cherries.
- Bake half-hour in the preheated oven, until golden.
All recipes with this dish can allow you to get a fresh and positive cooking encounter on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the event, make it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Pineapple Cobbler recipe fits your family's style, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Pineapple Cobbler :
Video Duration:05:32 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:09:20 Total Views: 9000+
Video Duration:24:17 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:04:15 Total Views: 5000+
Video Duration:06:34 Total Views: 2000+