"This is a French Canadian recipe from Quebec. It is a feather light dessert."
- 2 1/4 cups pastry flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 half of teaspoons baking powder
- three/four cup shortening
- 1 half cups white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons cognac
- half of cup milk
- half cup mild cream
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon instant espresso granules
- 1 tablespoon cognac
|Prep :||Cook : 12M||Ready in :|
- Preheat oven to 350 tiers F (175 degrees C). Grease thoroughly a fluted 2 quart ring mildew, and dirt gently with flour.
- Sift pastry flour, salt, and baking powder collectively.
- In a big bowl, cream shortening nicely. Gradually combo in 1 half of cups sugar, eggs, vanilla, and 3 tablespoons cognac; beat until mild and fluffy. Gently blend sifted ingredients alternately with the milk and cream into the creamed mixture. Pour batter into ring mould.
- Bake for 45 to 50 mins, or until cake springs returned whilst lightly touched. Remove from pan, and permit to chill.
- In a smooth, cold bowl, beat the two cups whipping cream till peaks form. Stir in 1/four cup sugar and coffee powder. Frost the cake with whipped cream. When serving, drizzle cake with some drops of cognac.
All recipes with this dish will help you get a new and positive cooking experience in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the occasion, make it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Pousse Cafe recipe suits your family's style, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Pousse Cafe :
Video Duration:02:11 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:02:20 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:01:53 Total Views: 145