|Beef Pot Pie I|
"This recipe has the entirety: pork and greens in a thick, savory sauce, served up with puff pastry. Nothing in the frozen meals aisle comes near this recipe!"
- 1 (17.Five ounce) package deal frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 cup uncooked porcini mushrooms
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 potato, diced
- 1 pound red meat tenderloin, cubed
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 cup dry Marsala wine
- 2 tablespoons chopped sparkling parsley
- 1 egg white
|Prep : 1H||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 2H|
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F (a hundred seventy five ranges C).
- In a huge skillet, cook dinner bay leaf, oregano, onions and mushrooms in olive oil till gentle. Stir in garlic, carrots, celery, potatoes, and meat.
- Cook and stir for 10 minutes, or till meat begins to brown. Pour in wine. Bring to a boil, and decrease heat to simmer. Simmer for 35 to 45 mins.
- Place in pie dish, sprinkle with parsley, and cover with pastry. Brush with egg whites.
- Bake at 350 stages F (175 ranges C) for forty five mins to at least one hour.
All recipes for this dish will help you get a new and favorable cooking experience on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the event, be it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Beef Pot Pie I recipe fits your family's flavor, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Beef Pot Pie I :
Video Duration:06:01 Total Views: 52000+
Video Duration:28:49 Total Views: 66000+
Video Duration:05:17 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:06:14 Total Views: 4000+
Video Duration:05:16 Total Views: 15000+