|Dump Cake II|
"This wonderful recipe is simple to make, the usage of yellow cake mix, canned cherries, and overwhelmed pineapple to make a dump cake."
- 1 (18.25 ounce) bundle yellow cake mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can overwhelmed pineapple
- 1 (sixteen.5 ounce) can pitted dark candy cherries
- half of cup butter
|Prep :||Cook : 24M||Ready in :|
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F (a hundred seventy five stages C).
- Dump pineapple and cherries into one 9x13 inch pan and blend collectively. Top with cake mix and slice butter or margarine over mix.
- Bake at 350 stages F (a hundred seventy five stages C) for forty five mins or until brown and bubbling. Remove and serve heat or bloodless.
All recipes with this dish will help you get a new and positive cooking encounter in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the event, make it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Dump Cake II recipe complements your family's flavour, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Dump Cake II :
Video Duration:21:56 Total Views: 215000+
Video Duration:11:39 Total Views: 9000+