|Gingersnap Pumpkin Pie|
"A spicy model of the all time favourite pumpkin pie."
- 1 3/4 cups gingersnap cookie crumbs
- 2 1/2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 half cups canned pumpkin
- 3/four cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon floor nutmeg
- 1/four teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
|Prep : 30M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 1H30M|
- Preheat oven to 325 ranges F (one hundred sixty five tiers C).
- Combine cookie crumbs, granulated sugar, and melted butter in a nine inch pie pan. Press into sides. Bake for five minutes. Cool absolutely.
- Combine pumpkin, brown sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, vanilla, eggs, and milk. Blend with twine whisk until combined.
- Pour into crust. Bake at 325 degrees F (165 tiers C) for 1 hour. Let cool. Refrigerate to kick back.
All recipes with this dish will allow you to get a new and positive cooking encounter in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the occasion, make it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Gingersnap Pumpkin Pie recipe complements your family's tastes, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Gingersnap Pumpkin Pie :
Video Duration:01:12 Total Views: 8000+
Video Duration:00:59 Total Views: 489
Video Duration:04:04 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:04:43 Total Views: 932
Video Duration:06:18 Total Views: 4000+
Video Duration:09:09 Total Views: 900
Video Duration:01:31 Total Views: 16
Video Duration:17:00 Total Views: 482