|Pineapple Upside-Down Cake III|
"This recipe for pineapple upside-down cake offers a traditional version of a favorite dessert in a 9x13-inch size."
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- three cups all-purpose flour
- five teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup shortening
- 1 half cups white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
|Prep :||Cook : 24M||Ready in :|
- Grease a 9x13 inch pan and preheat oven to 350 levels F (one hundred seventy five stages C).
- Drain beaten pineapple and reserve juice. Combine margarine, brown sugar, pineapple and a couple of tablespoons pineapple juice. Spread onto the bottom of a 9x13 inch pan. Add sufficient water to last juice to make 1 1/3 cup of liquid. Set apart.
- Combine flour and baking powder. Set aside.
- Cream shortening and white sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla, and beat for 1 minute. Add flour combination alternately with juice, beginning and finishing with the dry ingredients.
- Pour over pineapple aggregate in pan. Bake at 350 stages F (a hundred seventy five ranges C) for forty mins or till toothpick inserted in middle comes out smooth. Cool in pan 5 minutes after which turn out.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil may be used to maintain food moist, prepare dinner it evenly, and make smooth-up simpler.
All recipes with this dish can allow you to get a fresh and favorable cooking experience in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the occasion, be it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Pineapple Upside-Down Cake III recipe complements your family's preference, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Pineapple Upside-Down Cake III :
Video Duration:04:17 Total Views: 281000+
Video Duration:05:29 Total Views: 4000+