|Pork Liver Pudding|
"This mixture baked with spices and sauces can also be made into desserts or patties and fried in butter in a frying pan. It is a little bit runny so don't form patties, just drop it from a spoon like pancakes."
- 1/2 pound beef liver
- half pound floor pork
- 1 half teaspoons salt
- 1 pinch floor black pepper
- 1 dash ground allspice
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon all-cause flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2 bay leaves
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 1H50M|
- Preheat oven to 325 ranges F (one hundred sixty five tiers C).
- Put the liver, floor beef, salt, pepper, allspice and onion in a food processor or meat grinder and let it run till mixture continues to be barely coarse.
- To make sauce: Melt butter over low heat. Stir in flour until easy. Add milk, stirring till easy.
- Combine sauce, egg and meat aggregate and stir. Put in mould with bay leaves on pinnacle of mold and bake for an hour to an hour and a half.
All recipes for this dish will help you get a new and favorable cooking experience on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the occasion, make it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Pork Liver Pudding recipe suits your family's flavor, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Pork Liver Pudding :
Video Duration:08:25 Total Views: 70000+
Video Duration:07:33 Total Views: 16000+
Video Duration:15:59 Total Views: 559
Video Duration:06:32 Total Views: 3000+
Video Duration:11:53 Total Views: 24000+
Video Duration:10:10 Total Views: 5608000+
Video Duration:02:18 Total Views: 349