|Prize Winning Oatmeal Drop Cookies|
"This is a special cookie. I decided to whip up a batch in variant and the winner turned into with the introduced ingredient of 1 cup of raisins. As of today, I see daily as I stroll into my kitchen a decorated jar with three of my triumphing cookies at the side of my Red Ribbon attached displayed because the year of 1991. You might also use , raisins, chocolate chips, M & M candies or coconut as opposed to the walnuts in case you desire."
- 2 cups sifted all-motive flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 half of teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/eight teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- half cup white sugar
- 1 cup shortening
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup raisins
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 30M||Ready in : 25M|
- Sift collectively the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Add oatmeal, brown sugar, white sugar, shortening, eggs, milk, and vanilla. Mix collectively. Stir in 1 cup of chopped walnuts.
- Drop through teaspoonful onto greased cookie sheets. Bake at 375 tiers F (one hundred ninety tiers C) for 10 to 12 minutes.
All recipes for this dish can allow you to get a new and positive cooking experience on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the event, make it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Prize Winning Oatmeal Drop Cookies recipe complements your family's style, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!