|Date-Nut and Brown Sugar Bars|
"A yummy dairy-unfastened deal with! You can use egg substitute in region of eggs to make a vegan version."
- 2/three cup unbleached all-motive flour
- 2/three cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- half teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup dates, pitted and chopped
- 2 eggs, crushed
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 16M||Ready in : 1H15M|
- Preheat oven to 350 stages F (a hundred and eighty levels C). Lightly oil an 8-inch square baking pan.
- Combine flour, brown sugar, chopped walnuts, cinnamon, cardamom, salt, baking powder, and dates; blend properly.
- Add eggs (see Cook's Note) and stir until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Spoon batter into organized pan. Bake in preheated oven until toothpick inserted into middle comes out clean, approximately 25 minutes. Cool barely before slicing into bars or squares.
- Use egg replacer for a vegan version.
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for simpler cleanup/elimination from the pan.
All recipes for this dish can allow you to get a fresh and positive cooking encounter in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the event, make it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Date-Nut and Brown Sugar Bars recipe complements your family's style, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!