"A custard-like dessert flavored with orange liqueur."
- 4 eggs
- 5 egg yolks
- 1 cup white sugar
- three cups heavy cream
- 1 cup half of-and-half of cream
- 1 vanilla bean, split and scraped
- 1 orange peel
- half of fluid ounce orange liqueur
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 1H15M|
- Preheat oven to 350 ranges F (a hundred seventy five ranges C).
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs and yolks. Beat in sugar till clean. Set aside.
- In a massive saucepan over medium heat, combine cream, 1/2-and-half of, the vanilla bean and its scrapings, and the peel of 1 orange. Heat till bubbles shape at edges of liquid, lessen warmth to low and simmer 15 mins. Beat warm cream into egg mixture, a little at a time, till all is integrated. Stir in orange liqueur. Pour into 6 person ramekins or custard cups.
- Line a roasting pan with a damp kitchen towel. Place ramekins on towel, internal roasting pan, and area roasting pan on oven rack. Fill roasting pan with boiling water to reach midway up the sides of the ramekins.
- Bake in preheated oven forty five to 60 mins, till set. Let cool completely earlier than serving.
All recipes with this dish will help you get a fresh and positive cooking encounter in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the event, be it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Flan III recipe fits your family's preference, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Flan III :
Video Duration:40:36 Total Views: 563000+
Video Duration:05:52 Total Views: 607000+
Video Duration:06:42 Total Views: 4780000+
Video Duration:14:31 Total Views: 253000+
Video Duration:09:01 Total Views: 2253000+
Video Duration:06:12 Total Views: 753000+
Video Duration:08:20 Total Views: 27000+