|Fruity Cookie Press Cookies|
"Cookie press cookie made with any flavor of gelatin."
- four cups all-motive flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups margarine
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 (3 ounce) bundle fruit flavored Jell-O® mix
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (1 ounce) package deal fruit flavored Jell-O® mix
|Prep :||Cook : 30M||Ready in :|
- Preheat oven to four hundred degrees F (205 stages C).
- Sift flour with baking powder. Cream margarine; progressively upload sugar and gelatin and cream well. Add egg and vanilla; beat properly. Gradually upload flour mixture; blend till clean.
- Force dough thru cookie press onto ungreased cookie sheet. Sprinkle with gelatin. Bake for about 12-thirteen minutes or till golden brown at the rims.
All recipes for this dish will help you get a new and favorable cooking experience in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the occasion, be it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Fruity Cookie Press Cookies recipe suits your family's preference, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Fruity Cookie Press Cookies :
Video Duration:05:53 Total Views: 954000+