"Gingerbread is an old skool, heat, and spicy deal with you can make easily at domestic with this recipe."
- half of cup shortening
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- half cup mild molasses
- 1 half cups all-cause flour
- three/4 teaspoon salt
- three/4 teaspoon baking soda
- half of teaspoon floor ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon floor cinnamon
- half cup water
|Prep :||Cook : 12M||Ready in :|
- Preheat oven to 350 tiers (a hundred seventy five tiers C). Grease and gently flour one eight inch rectangular baking pan.
- Cream shortening and sugar till light. Add the egg and molasses and beat very well.
- Sift collectively the flour, salt, baking soda, floor ginger, and floor cinnamon.
- Bring water to a boil and add alternately with flour aggregate to the creamed combination, beating well after each addition. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350 ranges F (one hundred seventy five degrees C) for 35 to 40 minutes. Serve heat and enjoy.
All recipes with this dish will allow you to get a fresh and favorable cooking experience on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the occasion, make it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Gingerbread I recipe complements your family's flavour, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Gingerbread I :
Video Duration:1:52:25 Total Views: 3627000+
Video Duration:03:48 Total Views: 2652000+
Video Duration:12:19 Total Views: 89827000+
Video Duration:1:00:43 Total Views: 41000+
Video Duration:03:31 Total Views: 61000+
Video Duration:17:14 Total Views: 1672000+
Video Duration:13:34 Total Views: 416000+
Video Duration:25:46 Total Views: 451000+