|Gold Onion Soup|
"A notable alternate from the same old "French Onion." The flavor will range with distinctive styles of wine."
- 1 cup butter
- 6 onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- ground black pepper to flavor
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 8 cups water
- 2 cups dry white wine
- half of cup soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1 half of cups shredded Swiss cheese
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 2H20M|
- Melt butter in large saucepan over medium warmness. Add onions and thyme, season with pepper. Cover and cook dinner till onions are translucent, stirring from time to time, about 15 mins. Cook till they are brown and caramelized, another 10 mins.
- Add flour to onions and stir until browned, scraping bottom of pan for about 5 minutes. Mix in water, wine, soy sauce, and honey. Bring to boil. Reduce heat; cowl and simmer until soup is slightly thickened, approximately 1 half hours. Add shredded Swiss cheese, stir until melted. Serve with French bread.
All recipes for this dish will help you get a new and favorable cooking experience on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the event, be it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Gold Onion Soup recipe fits your family's style, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Gold Onion Soup :
Video Duration:00:50 Total Views: 23000+
Video Duration:18:33 Total Views: 740
Video Duration:05:39 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:02:46 Total Views: 13000+
Video Duration:01:07 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:04:30 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:04:01 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:07:22 Total Views: 24000+
Video Duration:04:52 Total Views: 69000+