|Hawaiian Bread III|
"Simple to make and really yummy for the tummy! A very fruity and attractive recipe!"
- 1 cup margarine, softened
- 2 cups white sugar
- four eggs
- 1 cup mashed banana
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- three/four teaspoon salt
- half of cup flaked coconut
- half cup chopped walnuts
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 1H15M|
- Preheat oven to 350 stages F (a hundred seventy five stages C). Lightly grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, cream margarine and sugar together till light and fluffy. Mix in eggs, bananas and pineapple. In a separate bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Stir flour combination into egg aggregate. Fold in coconut and walnuts. Pour batter into prepared loaf pans.
- Bake in preheated oven for 60 minutes, or till a toothpick inserted into center of the loaf comes out easy.
All recipes with this dish can help you get a new and favorable cooking encounter in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the event, make it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Hawaiian Bread III recipe fits your family's preference, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Hawaiian Bread III :
Video Duration:09:18 Total Views: 669
Video Duration:08:42 Total Views: 3000+
Video Duration:05:49 Total Views: 24000+
Video Duration:03:17 Total Views: 1000+