|Hawaiian Wedding Cake I|
"Get prepared to do the hula! Good with cream cheese or sour cream frosting."
- 1 half of cups white sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups all-reason flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 (20 ounce) can beaten pineapple with juice
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- three/four cup flaked coconut
|Prep :||Cook : 18M||Ready in :|
- Preheat oven to 350 stages F (175 degrees C). Grease one nine x thirteen inch pan.
- In a big bowl, blend sugar, soda, and flour with the aid of hand. Mix in eggs, pineapple with juice. Stir in nuts, and coconut. Pour into organized pan.
- Bake for 35 to 40 mins. Cool on cord racks.
All recipes for this dish can allow you to get a new and positive cooking experience on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the event, be it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Hawaiian Wedding Cake I recipe fits your family's tastes, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Hawaiian Wedding Cake I :
Video Duration:08:05 Total Views: 6000+
Video Duration:09:48 Total Views: 481