|Homemade Marshmallows I|
"These had been made by means of our neighbor lady in the 1950's for Halloween treats, and they are scrumptious! Try dusting them with confectioners' sugar."
- 2 envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 1 1/four cups water, divided
- 2 cups white sugar
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 20M||Ready in : 8H30M|
- In a massive blending bowl, stir together gelatin and 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons water. Set aside to melt.
- Combine ultimate 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons of water and sugar in a saucepan. Bring to a boil, stirring every now and then to dissolve the sugar. Do now not stir once the sugar syrup starts to boil. Heat to 270 degrees F (a hundred thirty levels C).
- With an electric mixer going for walks on low speed, carefully pour hot sugar syrup into gelatin combination. Beat on high velocity till mixture is light and fluffy and mixture is now not warm to the touch, 10 to 15 minutes. Pour right into a gently greased 9x13 inch baking dish and allow set 8 hours or overnight. Cut into squares and serve.
All recipes with this dish can allow you to get a fresh and favorable cooking encounter on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the event, be it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Homemade Marshmallows I recipe suits your family's preference, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Homemade Marshmallows I :
Video Duration:07:35 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:06:01 Total Views: 5000+
Video Duration:05:04 Total Views: 21000+
Video Duration:05:17 Total Views: 4268000+
Video Duration:08:27 Total Views: 4000+