|Mincemeat Cookies II|
"This recipe was surpassed all the way down to me by using my Great-Grandmother."
- 1 half cups packed brown sugar
- 1 cup shortening
- 1 egg
- 2 cups organized mincemeat pie filling
- 3 1/4 cups all-reason flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 half of teaspoons baking soda
|Prep :||Cook : 18M||Ready in :|
- Preheat oven to 425 tiers F (220 ranges C).
- Cream collectively brown sugar and shortening.
- Add in egg and mincemeat and mix properly. Sift together flour, salt and baking soda and stir into mincemeat aggregate.
- Drop onto cookie sheet and bake 7 - 10 mins.
All recipes with this dish can allow you to get a fresh and favorable cooking experience in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the event, be it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Mincemeat Cookies II recipe fits your family's tastes, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!