|Orange Pecan Cake|
"This is a completely wealthy cake with Grand Marnier poured into it."
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- three/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup bitter cream
- 2 tablespoons orange zest
- 1 7/eight cups all-motive flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/four teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons brandy-primarily based orange liqueur (which include Grand Marnier®)
|Prep :||Cook : 14M||Ready in :|
- Stir collectively the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter or margarine, 3/4 cup granulated sugar, and brown sugar. Beat in eggs, then upload vanilla, sour cream, and orange rind. Beat the flour combination into the creamed aggregate. Stir in the pecans. Pour the batter into a greased and floured tube pan.
- In a small bowl, mix together the closing 1/four cup sugar, the orange juice, and the liqueur.
- Bake at 350 ranges F (a hundred seventy five levels C) for 1 hour, or until it assessments completed with a toothpick. Pour the orange juice combination over the new cake. Transfer to a rack to chill.
All recipes with this dish can allow you to get a fresh and favorable cooking experience in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the occasion, make it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Orange Pecan Cake recipe suits your family's flavor, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Orange Pecan Cake :
Video Duration:20:16 Total Views: 15000+
Video Duration:10:49 Total Views: 46000+
Video Duration:03:02 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:04:04 Total Views: 497