|Pan Seared Salmon I|
"Simply pro with salt and pepper, these salmon fillets are pan seared with capers, and garnished with slices of lemon."
- four (6 ounce) fillets salmon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1/eight teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- four slices lemon
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 20M|
- Preheat a big heavy skillet over medium warmness for three minutes.
- Coat salmon with olive oil. Place in skillet, and increase heat to high. Cook for 3 minutes. Sprinkle with capers, and salt and pepper. Turn salmon over, and cook dinner for 5 mins, or until browned. Salmon is performed while it flakes without problems with a fork.
- Transfer salmon to person plates, and garnish with lemon slices.
- Reynolds® parchment may be used for less complicated cleanup/elimination from the pan.
All recipes for this dish can help you get a fresh and positive cooking experience on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the event, be it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Pan Seared Salmon I recipe complements your family's flavor, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Pan Seared Salmon I :
Video Duration:04:14 Total Views: 1610000+
Video Duration:04:39 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:03:48 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:02:16 Total Views: 23000+
Video Duration:00:51 Total Views: 4000+
Video Duration:06:00 Total Views: 197
Video Duration:02:48 Total Views: 427