|Peppered Bacon and Tomato Linguine|
"Quick and delicious!"
- half of pound peppered bacon, diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- floor black pepper to flavor
- 1 (16 ounce) package deal linguine pasta
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 30M|
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium excessive heat till flippantly brown. Drain, booking drippings, and set aside.
- Saute green onion and garlic in bacon drippings over medium warmness for one minute. Stir in tomatoes, basil, salt and floor black pepper; simmer for five minutes.
- Meanwhile, convey a massive pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook dinner for 8 to 10 mins or till al dente; drain.
- Toss warm pasta with sauce and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
All recipes with this dish can allow you to get a fresh and positive cooking experience on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the occasion, be it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Peppered Bacon and Tomato Linguine recipe suits your family's tastes, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Peppered Bacon and Tomato Linguine :
Video Duration:05:34 Total Views: 20000+
Video Duration:03:57 Total Views: 23000+
Video Duration:08:53 Total Views: 15000+
Video Duration:02:59 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:06:38 Total Views: 60000+
Video Duration:03:14 Total Views: 25
Video Duration:01:09 Total Views: 21