|Potato Bread III|
"A wet, heavy loaf. Perfect accompaniment to a rich, thick stew."
- 1 potato, peeled and diced
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 (.25 ounce) packages energetic dry yeast
- 6 half cups all-cause flour
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoons shortening
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 tablespoons all-cause flour
|Prep : 30M||Cook : 24M||Ready in : 2H50M|
- In a medium saucepan cook dinner potato cubes in water for approximately 12 minutes, or till soft. Do no longer drain. Cool mixture to 110 tiers F (forty three ranges C). Set apart 1/2 cup of the cooking liquid. Mash potato and remaining liquid; if necessary add heat water to make 2 cups potato aggregate.
- In a massive mixing bowl, sprinkle yeast on reserved half cup potato water. Add mashed potato mixture, 2 cups of the flour, sugar, shortening, and salt. Beat with an electric mixer on low speed for 1/2 minute, scraping sides of bowl continuously. Beat three mins at excessive pace. Stir in as plenty of the remaining flour as you may blend in through hand.
- Turn dough out onto a gently floured floor. Knead in enough of the final flour to make a reasonably stiff dough. Knead for six to 8 mins, or until dough is smooth and elastic. Place in a gently greased bowl; flip once to grease floor. Cover. Let upward thrust in heat region until doubled in bulk, approximately 1 hour.
- Punch down, and flip out onto a gently floured floor. Divide dough in 1/2. Cover, and allow rest for 10 minutes. Shape each half right into a loaf. Place in greased 8 x 4 x 2 inch loaf pans. Cover. Let upward thrust till nearly double, approximately 35 mins. Before baking, brush tops with a bit water and dust with extra flour.
- Bake at 375 diploma F (190 degrees C) for forty to 45 minutes. Cover with foil for the ultimate 15 minutes of baking to prevent over-browning. Remove from pan; cool on wire rack.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil may be used to preserve food wet, cook it calmly, and make smooth-up less complicated.
All recipes for this dish can help you get a fresh and favorable cooking experience on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the occasion, make it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Potato Bread III recipe fits your family's style, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Potato Bread III :
Video Duration:03:45 Total Views: 45000+
Video Duration:11:48 Total Views: 1653000+
Video Duration:10:36 Total Views: 18000+