|Baked Fried Eggplant|
"I love fried eggplant but genuinely hate the smooth texture. I've found a extraordinary way to get the fried eggplant flavor with out the mush. And the bitter cream introduced to the batter offers it a tremendous taste."
- 1 eggplant
- 1 egg, overwhelmed
- 1 (8 ounce) field sour cream
- 2 cups Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons all-reason flour
|Prep : 30M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 40M|
- Preheat oven to 325 stages F (a hundred sixty five degrees C). Grease a cookie sheet.
- Wash eggplant and slice into 1/4 to half inch slices. In a medium bowl, stir collectively the egg and bitter cream till nicely mixed. Toss the eggplant slices with the flour to coat. Dip one slice at a time into the batter then coat with the pro bread crumbs. Place lined eggplant onto the organized cookie sheet and spray the tops with cooking spray.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes, then turn the slices over and hold to prepare dinner for an extra 15 to twenty minutes, or until both facets are brown and crisp.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to maintain food wet, prepare dinner it frivolously, and make smooth-up easier.
All recipes for this dish will allow you to get a fresh and positive cooking experience on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the event, be it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Baked Fried Eggplant recipe suits your family's flavor, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Baked Fried Eggplant :
Video Duration:05:28 Total Views: 996000+
Video Duration:05:27 Total Views: 166000+
Video Duration:02:33 Total Views: 451
Video Duration:03:55 Total Views: 3000+
Video Duration:03:40 Total Views: 321000+
Video Duration:03:09 Total Views: 299000+
Video Duration:03:29 Total Views: 125
Video Duration:02:08 Total Views: 4000+
Video Duration:02:06 Total Views: 669