|Baked Potato Soup IV|
"This is a hearty potato soup that tastes like a creamy baked potato. I invented it to please a choosy vegetarian daughter who pronounced it 'scrumptious'. Garnish with chives, shredded cheese or dried dill. Serve with a bread (flour tortillas, pita bread, sourdough or cornbread) and a salad or fruit."
- 4 huge potatoes, peeled and diced
- 8 cups water
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- sixteen ounces heavy cream
- half of cup sour cream
- three tablespoons butter
- half teaspoon onion salt
- half teaspoon garlic powder
- salt to taste
- freshly ground pepper, to taste
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 3H15M|
- Place the potatoes and water in a massive saucepan. Bring to a boil. Reduce warmth and simmer 1 hour, or until potatoes are very tender.
- Mix the evaporated milk, heavy cream, bitter cream, butter, onion salt, garlic powder, salt and pepper with the potatoes. Simmer 2 hours, stirring now and again, till liquid has decreased by way of 1/3.
- Scoop out and drain 1 to 2 cups of the combination and punctiliously mash with a potato masher. Return to combination. Garnish and serve.
All recipes with this dish will help you get a fresh and positive cooking encounter in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the event, make it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Baked Potato Soup IV recipe complements your family's style, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Baked Potato Soup IV :
Video Duration:07:22 Total Views: 66000+
Video Duration:03:21 Total Views: 52000+
Video Duration:04:00 Total Views: 617
Video Duration:05:17 Total Views: 5000+
Video Duration:45:55 Total Views: 3000+