|Becky's Sugary Sugar Cookies|
"Light, remarkable cookies that simply make your day!!"
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- three half of cups sifted all-reason flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
|Prep :||Cook : 24M||Ready in :|
- Melt the butter or margarine over low heat.
- Mix together the sugar, butter and the eggs. Beat nicely. Sift within the flour and the baking powder. Mix in the vanilla. Drop through teaspoon onto cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10-15 mins or until golden brown at 375 levels F (one hundred ninety degrees C).
All recipes for this dish can allow you to get a new and positive cooking experience on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the event, make it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Becky's Sugary Sugar Cookies recipe complements your family's style, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!