|Double Layer Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie|
"This is a completely smooth pie to whip up, tastes amazing, and constantly a fave with kids and adults alike!"
- half of (eight ounce) bundle cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 tablespoon bloodless milk
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 (eight ounce) field frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (nine inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- 2 (three.Nine ounce) packages on the spot chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups bloodless milk
- 4 peanut butter cups, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 4H20M|
- In a massive bowl, blend cream cheese, sugar, 1 tablespoon milk and peanut butter till clean. Gently stir in 1 half cups of whipped topping. Spread aggregate on backside of pie crust.
- In a second bowl, stir pudding mix with 2 cups milk until thick. Immediately stir in last whipped topping. Spread mixture over peanut butter layer.
- Scatter peanut butter cups over top of pie. Cover and refrigerate for four hours.
All recipes for this dish will help you get a fresh and favorable cooking encounter in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the occasion, be it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Double Layer Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie recipe suits your family's preference, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Double Layer Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie :
Video Duration:05:51 Total Views: 5000+
Video Duration:08:53 Total Views: 50000+
Video Duration:04:44 Total Views: 5000+
Video Duration:04:18 Total Views: 3307000+
Video Duration:01:20 Total Views: 14000+
Video Duration:09:29 Total Views: 1501000+
Video Duration:01:20 Total Views: 179
Video Duration:04:21 Total Views: 248000+