"I made this pie up for Thanksgiving three hundred and sixty five days from substances that I had available in my pantry. It changed into greater or much less an experiment but my own family raved about the flavor! Serve with whipped topping or vanilla ice cream. Sprinkle a few overwhelmed pecans on pinnacle for presentation and voila!"
- three eggs
- 3/four cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup dark corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1/three cup miniature milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1/four cup raisins
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 1H40M|
- Preheat oven to 325 stages F (a hundred sixty five ranges C).
- In a huge bowl, gently beat the eggs. Stir in the white sugar, brown sugar, corn syrup and vanilla. Mix in the pecans, chocolate chips, coconut and raisins. Pour into pie crust.
- Bake inside the preheated oven for 60 to ninety mins, or till golden brown and a knife inserted comes out easy.
All recipes with this dish will allow you to get a new and favorable cooking experience in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the occasion, make it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Fantasy Pie recipe suits your family's flavor, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Fantasy Pie :
Video Duration:07:21 Total Views: 910000+
Video Duration:16:51 Total Views: 874
Video Duration:01:16 Total Views: 80
Video Duration:04:12 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:01:58 Total Views: 640
Video Duration:32:22 Total Views: 2000+