|Finnish Kropser (Baked Pancakes)|
"This scrumptious bar is a deal with that may be served for breakfast or with tea. Serve with syrup, jelly or honey."
- three eggs
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups milk
- 1 1/four cups all-motive flour
- 1/four cup butter
|Prep :||Cook : 8M||Ready in :|
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 stages C)
- In a medium bowl stir together sugar, flour, and salt. Add eggs and milk. Beat with an electric powered mixer until combined. Batter might be very thin. Melt butter inside the baking pan. Turn the pan to make sure all of the aspects are coated then stir the final butter into the batter.
- Pour batter into the baking pan and bake for 30 minutes. It will puff up while baking, and flatten while cool.Cut into squares and serve.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to hold food moist, cook it lightly, and make smooth-up less difficult.
All recipes with this dish can help you get a new and favorable cooking experience on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the event, be it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Finnish Kropser (Baked Pancakes) recipe suits your family's style, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!