|Fruit Rice Salad|
"A fresh salad made with fresh fruit, almonds, whipped cream, and coconut. Serve it for dessert too!"
- 1 (15 ounce) can beaten pineapple, tired
- half of cup sliced strawberries
- 1/4 cup sliced sparkling peaches
- 1 cup raw white rice
- 1/3 cup golden raisins
- 2/three cup flaked coconut
- 5/8 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/four teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/eight teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 12 leaves lettuce
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
|Prep : 25M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 25M|
- In a saucepan carry salted water to a boil. Add rice, reduce warmth to low, cover and simmer--with out stirring--for 20 minutes. Remove from warmth and chill until cold.
- In a medium bowl, blend collectively pineapple, strawberries, peaches, a heaping cup of the cold rice, raisins and coconut. Set aside.
- In a separate huge bowl, whip collectively cream, sugar, vanilla, ginger and salt until stiff. Fold in rice combination, and stir in 1/four cup slivered almonds.
- Spoon aggregate onto lettuce leaf beds, and sprinkle each component with 1/four cup sliced almonds.
- This salad is scrumptious made with both white or brown rice. You may replacement pears for the peaches, as well.
All recipes for this dish will help you get a fresh and favorable cooking experience on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the occasion, be it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Fruit Rice Salad recipe suits your family's preference, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Fruit Rice Salad :
Video Duration:02:08 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:51:50 Total Views: 13000+
Video Duration:02:05 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:01:08 Total Views: 274
Video Duration:01:03 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:03:27 Total Views: 200
Video Duration:01:03 Total Views: 313