|Ginger Snaps I|
"Rolled ginger snaps."
- three cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon floor ginger
- 1 teaspoon salt
- three/4 cup shortening
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 cup molasses
|Prep :||Cook : 18M||Ready in :|
- Combine flour, ginger and salt and set aside.
- In a massive bowl, cream shortening and sugar. Beat in the molasses. Gradually blend within the dry components. Cover and relax for 4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 stages F (one hundred seventy five levels C). Lightly grease 2 cookie sheets.
- On floured floor, roll out dough to at least one/four inch thickness. Using a 1-three/four inch cutter, cut into rounds and location 1 inch aside on cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes till lightly coloured and corporation to touch. Cool cookies on cord racks.
All recipes with this dish will help you get a fresh and positive cooking experience on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the event, make it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Ginger Snaps I recipe complements your family's style, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Ginger Snaps I :
Video Duration:21:14 Total Views: 66000+
Video Duration:14:42 Total Views: 302
Video Duration:11:23 Total Views: 124
Video Duration:12:52 Total Views: 158
Video Duration:03:17 Total Views: 6000+