|Green Tomato Pie I|
"A amazing way to apply the ones end-of-season tomatoes! This is my mother's recipe."
- 1 recipe pastry for a 9 inch double crust pie
- three tablespoons all-motive flour
- 4 teaspoons lemon zest
- 6 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 teaspoon floor cinnamon
- 1 1/three cups white sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups sliced inexperienced tomatoes
|Prep : 30M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 2H10M|
- Preheat oven to 450 tiers F (230 levels C).
- Prepare pie plate with bottom layer of crust.
- Mix collectively the flour, lemon peel, lemon juice, butter, ground cinnamon, sugar, and salt. Stir inside the inexperienced tomatoes to coat. Pour into crust. Cover with top crust. Cut slits in pinnacle crust to permit steam to break out.
- Bake at 450 degrees F (230 stages C) for 10 mins, then lessen temperature to 350 levels F (a hundred seventy five stages C) and bake every other half-hour or till crust is golden and filling is bubbly. Allow pie to chill before serving.
All recipes for this dish can help you get a fresh and positive cooking encounter on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the event, make it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Green Tomato Pie I recipe complements your family's style, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Green Tomato Pie I :
Video Duration:21:03 Total Views: 9000+