|Ham and Pineapple Couscous Salad|
"This is a sparkling, delicious and healthy manner to eat leftover ham."
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- half of teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup couscous
- 4 oz cooked ham, cut into 1/2 inch portions
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks, juice reserved
- 1/2 small crimson onion, sliced
- 1 cup frozen inexperienced peas, thawed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Dijon-style organized mustard
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- salt and pepper to flavor
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 25M|
- In a huge saucepan, convey water, butter and garlic powder to a boil. Turn off warmness and stir in couscous. Cover and permit stand for 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork and permit cool.
- In a big bowl, mix collectively couscous, ham, pineapple, onion and drained peas
- In a small bowl whisk together 1/4 cup reserved pineapple juice, lemon juice, Dijon-fashion mustard and vegetable oil. Pour dressing over the salad and stir to coat. Salt and pepper to taste.
All recipes with this dish will allow you to get a new and favorable cooking experience in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the event, make it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Ham and Pineapple Couscous Salad recipe suits your family's flavour, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Ham and Pineapple Couscous Salad :
Video Duration:02:06 Total Views: 39
Video Duration:02:04 Total Views: 370
Video Duration:01:54 Total Views: 648
Video Duration:02:12 Total Views: 55
Video Duration:01:36 Total Views: 62
Video Duration:02:28 Total Views: 159
Video Duration:02:35 Total Views: 851000+