|Hamburger Pie I|
"Delicious and very filling. Lean ground chuck works well with this pie."
- 2 pounds lean floor beef
- 1 medium slice yellow onion, diced
- 1 (eight ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 (15 ounce) cans combined vegetables
- 1 (10.Seventy five ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- half cup ketchup
- 1 (10 ounce) package refrigerated biscuit dough
|Prep :||Cook : 8M||Ready in :|
- Preheat oven to 350 tiers F (a hundred seventy five levels C).
- Crumble floor chuck right into a huge skillet and saute over medium warmth for two mins. Add onion, and saute till meat is not purple and onion is beginning to brown. Drain grease.
- In a huge bowl, blend together cream cheese, greens, cream of celery soup, and ketchup. Add hamburger and stir till components are very well combined. Spread aggregate lightly right into a large casserole dish. Place biscuit dough on top, allowing room for biscuits to unfold with out touching.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, till biscuits are browned and fluffy.
All recipes with this dish can allow you to get a new and favorable cooking experience on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the occasion, be it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Hamburger Pie I recipe complements your family's tastes, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Hamburger Pie I :
Video Duration:01:58 Total Views: 25000+
Video Duration:05:32 Total Views: 667000+
Video Duration:1:09:04 Total Views: 176286000+
Video Duration:21:04 Total Views: 23000+
Video Duration:13:46 Total Views: 8000+
Video Duration:03:52 Total Views: 746000+