|Hot Fudge Ice Cream Bar Dessert|
"This is an incredibly easy wealthy and gratifying ice cream dessert made with ice cream sandwiches and fudge sauce. This continues inside the freezer very well and may be eaten straight from the freezer."
- 1 (sixteen ounce) can chocolate syrup
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 19 ice cream sandwiches
- 1 (12 ounce) field frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup salted peanuts
|Prep : 30M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 1H35M|
- Pour the chocolate syrup into a medium microwave-secure bowl and microwave till hot, about 2 minutes on high, stopping each 30 seconds. Do not permit to boil. Stir peanut butter into hot chocolate until easy. Allow to chill to room temperature.
- Line the lowest of a 9x13-inch dish with a layer of ice cream sandwiches. Spread half the whipped topping over the sandwiches. Spoon 1/2 the chocolate combination over that. Top with 1/2 the peanuts. Repeat layers. Freeze until organization, at the least 1 hour. Cut into squares to serve.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil may be used to hold food wet, cook it calmly, and make smooth-up simpler.
All recipes for this dish can help you get a fresh and favorable cooking experience in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the occasion, make it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Hot Fudge Ice Cream Bar Dessert recipe fits your family's flavor, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Hot Fudge Ice Cream Bar Dessert :
Video Duration:06:52 Total Views: 144000+
Video Duration:03:19 Total Views: 19000+
Video Duration:01:04 Total Views: 35000+
Video Duration:07:59 Total Views: 32659000+
Video Duration:03:33 Total Views: 231000+
Video Duration:08:02 Total Views: 4000+
Video Duration:42:36 Total Views: 2000+