"This cake is made proper in the pan. No greater dishes to reduce to rubble and excellent. A preferred at reunions, parties, and so on."
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 half of cups vegetable oil
- 1 half of cups chopped pecans
- three cups all-purpose flour
- 2 bananas, peeled and diced
- 3 eggs
- 1 (20 ounce) can overwhelmed pineapple with juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
|Prep :||Cook : 14M||Ready in :|
- Mix together sugar, vegetable oil, pecans, flour, and bananas in a 13 x nine inch pan. Stir in the eggs, pineapple (with juice), vanilla, salt and baking soda. Mix well. Do no longer mash the bananas.
- Bake in a preheated 350 levels F (a hundred seventy five tiers C) oven for 60 minutes or until cake tests completed.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil may be used to preserve meals wet, cook dinner it flippantly, and make smooth-up simpler.
All recipes with this dish can help you get a fresh and positive cooking encounter in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the event, make it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Jamaica Cake recipe fits your family's flavor, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Jamaica Cake :
Video Duration:10:31 Total Views: 176000+
Video Duration:08:50 Total Views: 132000+
Video Duration:34:25 Total Views: 58000+
Video Duration:08:23 Total Views: 19000+
Video Duration:17:14 Total Views: 192000+
Video Duration:14:51 Total Views: 6000+
Video Duration:30:21 Total Views: 85000+
Video Duration:08:23 Total Views: 33000+
Video Duration:11:42 Total Views: 20000+
Video Duration:21:37 Total Views: 35000+