|Lemon Gin Slush|
"A frozen drink from heaven! This drink will maintain your pals glad and within the temper for fun all afternoon!"
- 7 cups water
- 2 pints lemon gin
- 1 cup cold tea
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can frozen orange juice pay attention
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 liters lemon-lime flavored carbonated beverage
|Prep : 5M||Cook : 10M||Ready in : 5M|
- In a blending bowl, integrate water, gin, tea, frozen lemonade, frozen orange juice, and sugar. Mix properly and save in the freezer (covered) until geared up to apply.
- To serve: in a tall glass combine frozen combination to taste with lemon-lime flavored carbonated beverage.
All recipes for this dish will help you get a fresh and positive cooking experience on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the event, be it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Lemon Gin Slush recipe fits your family's style, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Lemon Gin Slush :
Video Duration:01:30 Total Views: 4000+
Video Duration:11:21 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:04:33 Total Views: 1000+