|Lemon Shortbread Cookies|
"Rich, lemon-flavored cookies."
- 1/four cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon zest
- half teaspoon lemon extract
- 1/four teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 10M||Ready in : 1H10M|
- In a medium bowl, blend butter and brown sugar with an electric powered mixer until blended. Blend in lemon zest, lemon extract, and vanilla.
- Stir flour and salt into butter combination. Transfer aggregate to waxed paper or plastic wrap. Roll into a log (for reducing cookies) or shape right into a disk (for the usage of cutters); wrap dough and refrigerate for half-hour.
- Preheat oven to 325 ranges F (one hundred seventy degrees C).
- Roll dough out on a lightly floured surface until 1/four inch thick. Cut out cookies using a 2-inch spherical cutter and area 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets. (Or slice cookies and set up on baking sheets). Gather and reroll dough scraps.
- Bake in preheated oven till edges are faded golden, but now not browned, approximately 20 to twenty-five minutes. Let stand on baking sheet 2 minutes. Remove to a rack and allow cool absolutely.
All recipes with this dish will help you get a fresh and positive cooking encounter on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the event, be it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Lemon Shortbread Cookies recipe fits your family's style, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Lemon Shortbread Cookies :
Video Duration:19:42 Total Views: 55000+
Video Duration:09:35 Total Views: 41000+
Video Duration:02:29 Total Views: 6
Video Duration:12:07 Total Views: 357
Video Duration:00:57 Total Views: 48
Video Duration:54:06 Total Views: 182000+