|Marco Polo Peanut Cookies|
"Really top crunchy cookie. I were given this recipe many years ago from my grandmother."
- 2 cups all-motive flour
- three teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup white sugar
- half of cup packed brown sugar
- 3/four cup shortening
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup bran flakes cereal
- three/four cup uncooked Spanish peanuts
|Prep :||Cook : 12M||Ready in :|
- Sift together flour, baking powder and salt. Cream sugars, shortening and egg.
- Add sifted dry elements to creamed mixture alternating with milk. Stir in bran flakes and peanuts. Mix well.
- Drop through teaspoonfuls onto greased baking sheet. Bake at 375 ranges F (a hundred ninety ranges C) for 10-12 minutes till gently brown. Store in hermetic field.
All recipes with this dish will allow you to get a fresh and positive cooking experience on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the event, be it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Marco Polo Peanut Cookies recipe fits your family's style, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!