|Mashed Potato Casserole|
"My mom gave me this recipe years in the past. Every time I make it, people continually request the recipe. It's sincerely properly and easy, made with immediately potato blend and flavored with cream cheese and onion dip."
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (eight ounce) package deal cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) package onion dip
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1 teaspoon salt
- three cups on the spot mashed potato flakes
- 2 tablespoons margarine
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 7M||Ready in : 45M|
- Preheat oven to 350 tiers F (175 tiers C). Grease one 2 1/2 quart casserole dish.
- Blend together milk, cream cheese, onion dip and eggs.
- In a saucepan over medium warmness, integrate water, margarine and salt. Bring to a boil and upload immediately potato blend; blend properly. Add cream cheese aggregate, mix nicely and pour into prepared dish.
- Dot the pinnacle with margarine and bake at 350 tiers F (a hundred seventy five ranges C) for 30 to 45 minutes.
- Try the use of a Reynolds® sluggish cooker liner for your sluggish cooker for less difficult cleanup.
All recipes with this dish will help you get a new and favorable cooking experience in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the occasion, make it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Mashed Potato Casserole recipe complements your family's tastes, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Mashed Potato Casserole :
Video Duration:06:47 Total Views: 21000+
Video Duration:14:15 Total Views: 5000+
Video Duration:09:41 Total Views: 660
Video Duration:04:23 Total Views: 143000+
Video Duration:00:30 Total Views: 4000+
Video Duration:08:53 Total Views: 37000+
Video Duration:05:00 Total Views: 12000+