"This very fresh salad also works nicely as an addition to conventional tacos and quesadillas."
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and tired
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, tired
- 3 cups frozen corn kernels
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- three tablespoons chopped clean cilantro
- 1 roma (plum) tomato, diced
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- three tablespoons clean lime juice
- half teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- salt to flavor
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 7M||Ready in : 1H15M|
- In a large bowl, combine the black beans, garbanzo beans, corn, onion, jalapenos, crimson bell pepper, cilantro, tomato, olive oil, lime juice, honey, pepper and salt. Mix well and allow to sit 1 hour before serving.
All recipes with this dish can help you get a fresh and positive cooking encounter on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the event, be it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Mexican Salad recipe fits your family's flavour, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Mexican Salad :
Video Duration:05:02 Total Views: 235000+
Video Duration:04:04 Total Views: 117000+
Video Duration:09:31 Total Views: 43000+
Video Duration:05:50 Total Views: 2087000+
Video Duration:10:01 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:10:07 Total Views: 564000+