|Oatmeal Cake II|
"This a brief cake that 's hearty sufficient to serve for breakfast or brunch."
- 1 1/four cups boiling water
- 1 cup brief cooking oats
- 1/2 cup butter
- three/four cup packed brown sugar
- 3/four cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- half of teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon floor cinnamon
- 1 half of cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup raisins
|Prep :||Cook : 24M||Ready in :|
- Pour the boiling water over the quick oats and let stand for 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 stages F (175 tiers C). Lightly grease one 13x15 inch baking pan .
- Cream the shortening with the sugar until light. Beat in the eggs. Then add the oats and vanilla, mixing nicely.
- Combine the baking soda, salt , cinnamon and flour. Mix until mixed. Add the raisins to the flour combination and coat nicely.
- Add the raisin and flour combination to the oatmeal combination and stir to combine. Pour the batter into the organized pan.
- Bake at 350 stages F (one hundred seventy five stages C) for 25 minutes or until a tester inserted close to the middle comes out easy. Dust with confectioners' sugar or serve with whipped topping, if desired.
All recipes for this dish can allow you to get a fresh and favorable cooking experience in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the occasion, make it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Oatmeal Cake II recipe complements your family's tastes, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Oatmeal Cake II :
Video Duration:1:15:59 Total Views: 7000+
Video Duration:01:08 Total Views: 500